At HOLMRIS B8, we are very aware of the need to protect and defend personal information.
Therefore, we work based on the following principles:
- No disclosure of personal information from a third party unless legally obligated to
- No collection of personal information from a third party
- It is voluntary to subscribe to our newsletter and you can unsubscribe at any time
- You can always find out what information we have registered about you in relation to the General Data Protection Regulation
Below you can read more about how we collect, protect, and use your personal information.
We do not use personal cookies. This means that we do not save personal information, but merely the information that allows you to remain logged in and remembers your past behavior.
Log and statistics
We use log statistics at www.holmrisb8.com. This means that a statistical system gathers information that can provide statistical overviews of how many visitors our website has had, where they come from, which part of the website they visit, those that bounce, etc.
At www.holmris.com we use log statistics to optimize our website and its functions. Log statistics are among other things used to increase user friendliness and target marketing.
If you choose to register to our newsletter and similar information, we save your name and e-mail to communicate the requested information via e-mail. You can always unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of any newsletter you receive.
If you have any questions in regards to our treatment of your personal data, you are more than welcome to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights according to the GDPR
In connection with our treatment of your personal data, you have the following legal rights:
- The right to receive information about the treatment of your personal information
- The right to gain insight into your personal information
- The right to have any incorrect information corrected
- The right to have your personal information deleted
- The right to take exception to personal information being used for direct marketing
- The right to take exception to automatic individual decisions, including profiling
- The right to move your personal data (data portability)
All above mentioned rights are handled manually by us upon an inquiry. Remember to state your full name and e-mail if you contact us. You can contact us at email@example.com
We can reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical action (e.g. to develop a new system or change an existing practice frequently), affect the protection of others’ data or that are similarly impractical.
If we can correct information, we do so free of charge, unless it requires a disproportionately great effort. We strive to maintain our service in a way that protects information from damaging destruction. Therefore, when we delete your personal information from our services, it is possible to ensure that we cannot always delete the associated copies from our archive right away and it is not certain that the information will be removed from our security backup before the storage deadline runs out.
You can always complain to the Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5. sal, 1300 København K or via their website (https://www.datatilsynet.dk/borger/klage-til-datatilsynet/)
Compliance and cooperation with the supervisory authority
We frequently go through our own compliance with our personal data policy.
We also comply with several self-regulating security policies. If we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the sender to follow up on the matter. We cooperate with the relevant legislative authorities, e.g. the Data Protection Agency, to solve complaints regarding transfer of personal data because we are not able to solve these issues directly with our users.
Our personal data policy can change from time to time. Potential changes of this personal data policy will be mentioned on this page and if any significant changes occur, we will make you aware of this is in a more apparent way (for certain services we inform of changes via e-mail).