Sola Dynamic is a task chair designed by Mads Odgård. The simple and pure style design makes it easy to fit into modern office environments. The Sola Dynamic chair has free float tilt mechanism. It works as a “rocking chair”. The benefits of this principle is that you use your feet to set the chair in motion and this gets ones blood circulation going. Sola Dynamic has a “sister”, Sola. Design wise the chairs are identical, but Sola works with another sitting principle, synchro mechanism. You can choose task chairs with identical design, but with sitting principle to fit each employee.
- Low, medium and high backrest
- With or without armrests
- Base in plastic or polished aluminium
- Castors for hard or soft floors
- Gas lifts in 3 different height intervals
- Several fabrics and colours