Is it possible to be socially responsible and make money at the same time? In the Danish podcast series ‘Bæredygtig Business’ (Sustainable Business, red.), HOLMRIS B8 CSR Director, Steffen Max Høgh, examines the relation between corporate social responsibility and bottom line.
Through several interviews with some of the leading experts and executives in Denmark, they focus on CSR, sustainable business, and circular economy to present opinions, experiences, and perspectives on whether businesses can take a socially and environmentally responsibility and be in the black.
At the time of writing, there are no less than 30 episodes available free of charge.
Here is a selection of topics and participants in the podcast:
- Automation and responsibility – Egon Jensen, Linak, and Kristian Weise, Oxfam IBIS
- Sustainable architecture – Lene Espersen, Danish association of architectural firms, Kasper Guldager, 3XN Architects
- Green energy is a good business – Jakob Askou Bøss, Ørsted
- Is technology the lifebuoy? – Malene Thiele, Dansk Erhverv, and Christian Villum, Danish Design Center
- Responsible actions behind the counter – Jonas Schrøder, Salling Group
- Sustainable Development Goals and new markets – Ulla Tørnæs, Minister for Development Cooperation of Denmark, and Stine Kirstein Junge, UNDP