fbpx

HOLMRIS broadens its
ownership base

HOLMRIS broadens its
ownership base

We have broadened our ownership base and sold 60% of the shares in HOLMRIS Group to the investment firm BWB Partners. The remaining 40% are still owned by Henrik Holmris and Niels Henrik Lauritzen and other senior employees in the company.

“We see huge growth potential in the export markets for our contemporary Scandinavian design solutions for offices, educational institutions and hotels. Height adjustable desks and updated office designs have been used in Denmark for many years. And we’re many years ahead of markets like Germany, the UK and the USA. In BWB Partners, we have a co-owner with the capital and expertise to support this international expansion,”

CSO Niels Henrik Lauritzen from the HOLMRIS Group explained.

The new ownership structure also means a new Board of Directors:

  • John Staunsbjerg Dueholm (Chair), Executive Vice President, SAS AB
  • Jesper Wadum Nielsen, BWB Partners
  • Peter Lynghøl Johansen, BWB Partners
  • Majken Pape, CEO, Skousen
  • Jens Peter Poulsen, CEO, Kvik